Monday, May 10, 2010

Friday's

YO YO YO !!!

Wasup snowflakes?

So, today, I will talk about something I really enjoy ( it is strange I haven't mentioned it yet..). I love Friday's. And even thought the restaurant Friday's is very enjoyable, this is not the topic which will be analyzed today. Today, is Monday, usually thw worst day of the week(except on vacations, and small holiday's). It is a rainy Monday, and I am sitting right between Nicholas Wever, and Christian Semple, (two white friends of mine) in Spanish class. As Christian and I have finished our Spanish project, I am allowed to post a blog for y'all. So, the reasons I Love Friday's are that I can finish the day with the thought that I have no due homework for the next day( it is Saturday).
The other reason is that whatever I do with my friends, I do not have to worry about time, the next day will be Saturday, whih means that I will not have to bother in sleeping well, because there is no school on the next day. Another reason I so much enjoy Fridays, is that I can go out with y friends, or sleep at a friends house, and the next day of he week. There are many other reasons to why Friday is usually the best day of the week. However, whatever they are, we kbnow that when we think of Friday's we think of relaxation, a nice time, and a close weekened!
Sources:http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/vejamensagens/vm13/en/friday/19.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment