Friday, September 11, 2009

Airplanes


I love airplanes, mainly from the second woorld war. My favorites are the F4U Corsair, and the Spitfire. I've been recentley in the coolest aircraft museum i've seen. It is nin Germany in a city called Speyer in theTechnikmuseum. IT IS AWSOME!!! I like flying airplane models in a place called Sant'ana, in the north part of São Paulo. There, they fly a different kind of airplane model. It is called U-Control. The idea is that the airplane is held by 2 cables, and these two connect the flap, and the place you hold, so when you put it up, the airplane goes up, and vice versa. It is extremeley interesting. I constructed my airplane out of a model kit. It takes a long time....My cousin recenteley gave me a remote controlled aircraft, and I am learning how to fly it, the instructor is in Monte Verde, a small nice town in Minas Gerais. So I only practice when I travel there. Anyways, it is really nice.

http://www.buran-energia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/speyer.jpg


U- Control principal:


Source:http://www.americanjuniorclassics.com/images/U-ControlPatent1_640x.gif

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting... My Uncle Jamal is very fond of air crafts as well and taught me how to fly a plnae. Great post Mat Mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog Mathias, I'm not a big enjoyer of aircraft but I see you know a lot of this topic.

    ReplyDelete