Friday, September 11, 2009

Sailing last weekened...


Well, I was sailing last weekened, as I always do, and I love to..... The wind was extremley strong, so i was sailing very fast. Just when i was getting close to the club's(YCSA) ramp, my mast broke in half, and in consequence, my sail tore...I got really mad, for it was my favorite sail, and I will have to wait before sailing again. I'm not sure if I can mend it, so this weekened, no sailing...Anyhow, this is going to give me a chance to practice more on my guitar song. I am learning how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb- Stevie Ray Vaugn(probably written incorrectly...). It is a great song to listen, and to play if yo like blues.
P.S: The pcture is not mine, however the exact same thing happened with the same type of boat. Source:https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi-lB8Wi1TCFd7vnRuWPThT5YnPMOOa8rV9G44xAmrC_noq6QenlNW5JcfjodfyfwcUdEBsB0VBI24ZKGX6Ez2C7yw_cpIfnzvbcgA2k4fDGyaIcf_Jc3SJdm_GSHtS1bE91aQHItFEnGc/s400/ari+broken+mast.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the mast and sail. How's the song going? (I think it's Stevie Ray Vaughan--you were close.)

    ReplyDelete