Friday, October 9, 2009

Pets


Hi again! I know its been long since my last post, and I apologize for that...Anyhow, today, I am going to talk about pets. Most of the people like to have pets. The most common are dogs, for they are stereotyped to be the mans best friend, etc, etc... I say stereotyped because they also say that some pets, lets say cats, for example, have a fame to be selfish, and only strive for the food they get from the owners. By having 4 dogs, 2 cats, and even a turtle, I can say that this statement is not true. Yes, dogs are very friendly and playfull. We can even compare them to cats by saying they are extroverted compared to the introverred cats. However, cats can be affeccionate also. I have realized that the cats, unlike the dogs, dislike too much movement of people, and an enviroment which is constantly changing. I think dogs are very playfull indeed, and they are good company, as cats also are. Both pets are excellent, each one having their best moments. I am focusing on these two comparisons because recenteley, a friend of mine, was telling me how cats are useless, and selfish, and how dogs are te opposite. his argument was that dogs have a purpose, protect the household. however, I have realized that many of the dos now a days do nothing, or dont have the capacity to do so, for they are small, and "useless" as my friend stated. They have the same purpose as cats, to entertain their owners, and then it goes to a question of who the person likes most, for now they have the same use.

So before talking nonsense withut knowing, find out for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Dogs are cool, and all, but they require a lot more maintenance and they tend to smell worse if they're not bathed regularly.

    I miss my cat.

    ReplyDelete