Monday, November 9, 2009

Kart






My comrades and I recentely went Go Karting. Extremeley interesting it was. The Flores Brothers, Sebastian, and Santiago used to go kart a lot when younger. Thy used to have a kart each, so as thought previously, Santiago went first place, and Sebastian second. In third, the German origined Michael Isensee, and in fourth my pal André Allemann. Fifth place, was I (and I will furtherley explain why), and sixth Kevin. In seventh André Teixeira, and eigth Lucas. Finally, Paulo Jordão, an old bud we met there, was the ninth.



This sport is very nice for people who enjoy adrenaline, and speed. The only problem is that there is little time for too much money, so it is rare that we go. Now, I will explain why I was fifth(not first, as planned). The race began, and I began in fourth. I was going to have a closed turn, when Sebastian closed me. the impact was so hard, that it made André Allemann, which was behind me to bash under me. We got stuck for one and a half laps. i was in last, so it was theoretically good. Four position over one and a half lap is a good result.



For the people who want top Kart, the KartIn is a good place to go. HAVE A GOOD RACE!!!



http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=5138755547376638468&postID=837878904090278536

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun. Go-carting in Brazil is a bit more hardcore than it is in the States (at least the places I've been).

    ReplyDelete